Electrical power is the lifeline of the industry but it is unpredictable. Just like an ocean, it can be calm one moment and turbulent the next. You cannot predict the next course of electrical turbulence. That is where our highly sophisticated OMEGA Air Circuit Breakers (ACBs) can make a world of difference.
OMEGA ACBs are the next-generation air circuit breakers with advanced protection features designed to protect an electrical system from damage caused by excess current from an overload or short circuit and equipment ground faults.
Designed for Indian conditions, OMEGA Low Voltage (LV) circuit breakers are available in the current range from 400A to 6300A and meet the most demanding protection and system coordination requirements.
Omega ACB is designed for high current, high power application in LV distribution network systems and cater to the needs of various segments like Industry, Infra, OEMs, Utilities etc.
The compact and space-saving design offers flexibility, easy assembly, and supports communication interfaces to integrate with SCADA or energy management systems.
This product was awarded the ‘Best Product’ at ELECRAMA.
- Range from 400A to 6300A
- Breaking capacity from 50kA to 100kA
- Available in 4Pole, Manually & Electrically operated, Fixed & Draw-out versions
- Common height & depth across the range
- High short-time withstand capacity, Icu=Ics=Icw for 1 sec for total selectivity
- High mechanical and electrical operating life
- Advanced micro-processor based protection releases
- 50% and 200% neutral protection solution
- RoHS Compliant
Superior Safety for complete peace of mind:
- Inbuilt Electrical and Mechanical Anti-Pumping prevent multiple breaker closures due to persistent closing command
- CE Certifed
- Password protection for Protection Releases
- Arc-chute interlocking prevents the closure of the breaker if the arc-chute is missing or not properly installed
- Smart-racking shutter interlock ensures breaker is switched off before racking out the breaker
- Conforms to Glow Wire Testing
- Temperature protection by monitoring true terminal temperature
User Friendly Features:
- Breaker can be remotely configured, Operated and Monitored in integration with Smartcomm Integration Solutions
- Unique breaker front facia architecture displays the electrical accessories mounted on the ACB (with rated control voltage and type of operating voltage)
- Modular and snap-fit accessories like under-voltage, shunt and closing coil redefine modularity on a time scale of 5 mins
- Ease of on-site convertibility from Fix to Draw-out and Manual to Electrical versions
- Tool-less Arc-chutes removal facilitates quick inspection of electrical contacts
- User-friendly interface for Release configuration
- Three compact frame sizes help in optimizing the switchboard
- True 50% and 200% Neutral Solution for specific user application
- Common height and depth across the range
- Terminal adaptors offer ease of configuration of vertical/horizontal busbar arrangements
- The option of interleaved bus-bar termination offers superior performance
- Supports multi-tier arrangement with minimal clearance with the help of arc-shield
- Self-aligning, Snap-fit secondary isolating contacts enable quick termination
- The option of customized Neutral configuration of 100%N ACBs
- Best in class termination overlap with bus-bars
Conformance to Standards
- IEC 60947-2 & IEC 60947-2